SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bar flies in delcambre (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56762)

Ratdog 10-18-2014 10:25 AM

Bar flies in delcambre
 
Oh my god . What a blow out last night.
How did I make it back to da boat.
How come I got more money than I went with.
and someone mentioned salty cajun and aome legend of ratdog.

Oh my god.

[emoji39]

Reefman 10-18-2014 11:10 AM

"Take me drunk, I'm home" Ya just got over-served that's all! The legends of SC extend far and wide! Ya might become the Hemmingway of Delcambre!

BTW, Rat, going spend 3 days on the boat this week....nice weather coming up. Open the hatches and turn off the ac!

Ratdog 10-18-2014 11:15 AM

Lol
Well I started at da boat went there came back and went again.kind a like self service.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted