SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   gandermountain Core 50mg7 $280.00 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58690)

bigheadboo 03-06-2015 02:44 PM

gandermountain Core 50mg7 $280.00
 
http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...view&from=grid

lil bubba 03-06-2015 03:01 PM

I use shimano spinning reels and love them....I find their baitcasters are decent but not worth the money....Tried a Lews BB1 inshore and after one trip bought another....Shimano drags are garbage...On baitcasters anyway...

bayouchub 03-06-2015 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil bubba (Post 743070)
I use shimano spinning reels and love them....I find their baitcasters are decent but not worth the money....Tried a Lews BB1 inshore and after one trip bought another....Shimano drags are garbage...On baitcasters anyway...

I have several shimano bc reels and have used some for years without ever having one drag issue. That is a great deal on one of the best shimano bc reels ive ever used.

fishinpox 03-06-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayouchub (Post 743074)
i have several shimano bc reels and have used some for years without ever having one drag issue. That is a great deal on one of the best shimano bc reels ive ever used.

x10000000

"W" 03-06-2015 09:39 PM

Yea that is a stupid good deal right there

Only reel I use !!

That is cheaper than I get them wholesale for

AubreyLaHaye458 03-06-2015 11:51 PM

I wish I had the cash right now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montauk17 03-07-2015 08:32 AM

My guess is they are discontinuing them with the release of the aldebaran 50. Would like to get one but hard to drop 420 on a reel. 4.7 oz reel would feel like air on a light rod. As far as shimano having weak drags I have not experienced that. I own 8 shimano reels and never had a issue. Have a few lews as well but to me the shimanos have better gears. The curado I is a bad dude for the price.

specktator 03-07-2015 03:53 PM

gandermountain Core 50mg7 $280.00
 
Got me one. And I definitely didn't need it!! Still have a Curado I I haven't even used yet. Couldn't pass that good a deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted