SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   fishing tomorrow (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5912)

Shawn Braquet 12-09-2009 10:35 PM

fishing tomorrow
 
Last minute I know but im taking my flat bottom fishing tomorrow and was wondering if the birds are still working in turners or should i just try around lake charles. Won't be able to run too much due to the 10-20 mph winds so what do ya'll think. I know last year about this time the birds were working good right in front of the civic center anyone been?

"W" 12-09-2009 10:38 PM

Tonight...North winds 15 to 20 knots. Lake waters choppy.

Thursday...Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots. Lake waters choppy.

huntin fool 12-09-2009 10:40 PM

Turners for them feeesh, Shawn...Wind will be bad and it will be cold as &&&&

Deadly D 12-09-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 88985)
Turners for them feeesh, Shawn...Wind will be bad and it will be cold as &&&&

and tide will be out. That means no water:eek:

huntin fool 12-09-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n D (Post 88986)
and tide will be out. That means no water:eek:


x2....which just reminded me about my boat...

Shawn Braquet 12-09-2009 11:20 PM

no water is no problem in the duck boat and I'll be back home by 9am fish or no fish for honey dues. I had some vacation to burn so i took thurs, friday, sat, sun, and monday off. Figured why not try some fishing and my brother is off in the morning so...as far as the wind no guts no glory if it was easy more women would do it. Fool we need to make a hunt during second split...nothing spectacular but get to shoot the gun a couple of times and watch the dog swim if your up for it.

"W" 12-10-2009 02:48 PM

:eek:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 88982)
Last minute I know but im taking my flat bottom fishing tomorrow and was wondering if the birds are still working in turners or should i just try around lake charles. Won't be able to run too much due to the 10-20 mph winds so what do ya'll think. I know last year about this time the birds were working good right in front of the civic center anyone been?


Give us the low down on that trip this morning:eek:

Ray 12-10-2009 03:01 PM

I thought about going this morning, but the weather last night said 20 gusting to 25 this morning. I figured the water was already chocolate from yesterday too.

Shawn Braquet 12-10-2009 11:22 PM

water was chocolate x2 wind wasn't too bad but didn't stay long, few bites and no birds. Brother was cold so we headed back to the house to replace some eaves on the house fun fun. Not one fish caught!! oh well still beat work.

Ray 12-11-2009 02:05 PM

I caught a 5.5 pounder this morning in the LNG Canal.
Winds were high, waves high, cold as heck.
Then a swimp boat came in and made a round in the canal and the turn around.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted