SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   solicitation's (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59268)

lil bubba 04-15-2015 05:00 PM

solicitation's
 
So is everybody getting private messages trying to sell you something???? I couldn't figure out what they were trying to sell me but I don't buy anything from someone who makes me an offer to save me money.....

AubreyLaHaye458 04-15-2015 05:08 PM

I got one as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shrky57 04-15-2015 05:10 PM

came with a link to click. i am not going to try it. from bowhunt6

davidpuddy 04-15-2015 05:13 PM

Got one also!!

marshrunner757 04-15-2015 05:16 PM

Just got one as well

jl8200 04-15-2015 05:47 PM

I got one too. The link looks like total BS. Don't click on it. Im sure everyone received this message.

redaddiction 04-15-2015 05:48 PM

Yes I did. Bowhunt6 was the user.

jl8200 04-15-2015 05:52 PM

Bowhunt6 needs to be banned...

BayBolt23 04-15-2015 05:52 PM

Yup from the same person!!

Bluechip 04-15-2015 07:10 PM

He is banned.... Please delete his PM if you received it.

FF_T_Warren 04-15-2015 11:01 PM

yep got it also


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted