SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   two close (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59871)

Andy C 05-18-2015 05:44 PM

two close

We were at that twin pikes in Waco Saturday evening!! Glad we didn't wait till Sunday like we had talked about!!!!

Makes me happy that I carry!!! Just glad I wasn't there.
Stuff like that just don't happen20 mins up the road around here!!

And now "head boss man" cutting police from buying anything military ??
5 wallmarts"in strength places"closed for no reason last month?? Now there full of military equipment??? Marshall law coming??

Goooh 05-18-2015 05:59 PM

two close

Full of military equipment?

There was a flatbed spotted with hummers re securing his load in a wal mart that isn't a even closed, on a well traveled corridor between military bases...

Top Dawg 05-18-2015 06:33 PM

#jadehelm

duckman1911 05-18-2015 07:25 PM

Funny this got brought up. Maybe not funny. We live between Alexandria international airport and fort polk. Have noticed a huge amount of military activities lately. Helos constantly in the air and hum v's everywhere. The most disturbing thing was on the way to work last week there was two hummers inside the fence at our local water tower and one outside. Way too weird. It just doesn't feel good. Maybe (hopefully) they are just going through contingency plans for the isis influx coming through the mexican border. Idk but I know it doesn't make me feel good.

Goooh 05-18-2015 07:29 PM

They are running drills, no doubt. They do it often, different parts of the country...

The motive is what nobody knows, just because it happens doesn't mean it has to be conspiracy and they are coming to take our weapons.

duckman1911 05-18-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 754923)
They are running drills, no doubt. They do it often, different parts of the country...

The motive is what nobody knows, just because it happens doesn't mean it has to be conspiracy and they are coming to take our weapons.

Wasn't saying that. Have lived here my whole life and am used to them running drills. Hell I lived here when what is now AEX was England air force base. I'm used to it. What I have noticed is a diffence in how the drills are ran. I mean really they needed to get inside the gates of the Gardner water tower? I have seen drills all my life but have noticed an upstep in them and a major difference in the things they do. Yesterday morning had two chinooks come over my house at 200 feet or lower. Why is a cargo aircraft flying that low? I just notice a change in the intensity and thoroughness of drills lately.

Goooh 05-18-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 754928)
Wasn't saying that. Have lived here my whole life and am used to them running drills. Hell I lived here when what is now AEX was England air force base. I'm used to it. What I have noticed is a diffence in how the drills are ran. I mean really they needed to get inside the gates of the Gardner water tower? I have seen drills all my life but have noticed an upstep in them and a major difference in the things they do. Yesterday morning had two chinooks come over my house at 200 feet or lower. Why is a cargo aircraft flying that low? I just notice a change in the intensity and thoroughness of drills lately.

Research Jade Helm, it's not a typical drill for the area.

duckman1911 05-18-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 754929)

I will. Thanks Goooh. Would like to know what is going on and why. Didn't think they were getting ready to start kicking in doors and confiscating guns but anyone that thinks that can't happen knows nothing of what happened in Katrina. Sad to think that was our own state that did that.

Andy C 05-18-2015 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 754929)

Did and when they unloading trucks in the parking lot is different then just checking there load!!
Didn't mean for this to go that way should of put it in two different topics. But lumped it all in one.

mcjaredsandwich 05-19-2015 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy C (Post 754899)
We were at that twin pikes in Waco Saturday evening!! Glad we didn't wait till Sunday like we had talked about!!!!

5 wallmarts"in strength places"closed for no reason last month?? Now there full of military equipment??? Marshall law coming??

Good. Policemen aren't military soldiers.

Andy C 05-19-2015 07:11 AM

True, but most SWAT officers,have just as much if not more training. They should have anything they need to stop a threat.

capt coonassty 05-19-2015 07:14 AM

Quote:

You mention carrying, I can only assume legally.

I was wondering about this situation after hearing of it. Put yourself in the situation, do you hunker down and avoid getting hit or start shooting? Who do you start shooting at?

Speck Attack 05-19-2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Not a true statement....However I agree with the "Head Boss Man" I see no reason why a Local Police force will need Bayonets or Gernade Launcher.....Unless they want to use them on the people they suppose to protect and serve....

DeeCee 05-19-2015 07:51 AM

How is a policeman suppose to "protect and serve" rioters, looting and burning down a city? By the way, if you get involved in a 100 bikers at war, get you and your family out of the area. Don't worry about if you are "carrying or not"

mcjaredsandwich 05-19-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeCee (Post 754971)
How is a policeman suppose to "protect and serve" rioters, looting and burning down a city? By the way, if you get involved in a 100 bikers at war, get you and your family out of the area. Don't worry about if you are "carrying or not"

There's a difference between military police and city/state police. I'm sure this has been shopped, but the point stands.

http://i.imgur.com/jFdsPFl.jpg

Nickt87 05-19-2015 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 754974)
There's a difference between military police and city/state police. I'm sure this has been shopped, but the point stands.

Yes, that has obviously been photo shopped. Someone erased McNeese and typed in Reno.:rotfl:

Speck Attack 05-19-2015 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeCee (Post 754971)

How about the use of Roit gear, instead of the use of lethal Bayonets and a Gernade Launcher...To often our Local Law Enforcement are becoming the Judge and Executioner in the Public street....

Pull n Pray 05-19-2015 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 754974)

Why do policemen need camo? It seems like the only thing they should hide from is a cell phone camera.

mcjaredsandwich 05-19-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pull n Pray (Post 754977)
Why do policemen need camo? It seems like the only thing they should hide from is a cell phone camera.

I only see one police officer.

mcjaredsandwich 05-19-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickt87 (Post 754975)
Yes, that has obviously been photo shopped. Someone erased McNeese and typed in Reno.:rotfl:

Haha! I knew someone who would not register their vehicle with the campus police. Would get up to 3 tickets and would use old tickets and place on their windshield to look as if they'd already been ticketed. Since it was never registered, the tickets wouldn't carry over to the next semester and wouldn't prevent registration.