SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Truck crashes into boat trailer (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60674)

alphaman 07-07-2015 11:10 AM

Truck crashes into boat trailer

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 90549

fishfighter 07-07-2015 11:25 AM

what

where is this at? i don't know about that, all i know is that i kneel down on top of my tundra to wash the top with one knee and dented the roof, and this one is holding up a boat :pissed::pissed::pissed:

southern151 07-07-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfighter (Post 762482)
where is this at? i don't know about that, all i know is that i kneel down on top of my tundra to wash the top with one knee and dented the roof, and this one is holding up a boat :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Pretty sure it has a dent in the roof...:rotfl:

The inner structure on new vehicles is pretty impressive. On the Tundra, there is a minimum of 3 layers of ultra high strength steel in the roof and, A, B and, C pillars of the Tundra cab.

fishfighter 07-07-2015 11:42 AM

ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 762483)
Pretty sure it has a dent in the roof...:rotfl:

The inner structure on new vehicles is pretty impressive. On the Tundra, there is a minimum of 3 layers of ultra high strength steel in the roof and, A, B and, C pillars of the Tundra cab.

yeah that is pretty impressive, i bet ole boy in the tundra is upset, broke his boat and truck at the same time :cry::cry::cry::cry: that sucks, hopefully he was on his way back from a long weekend and not on his way to vacation :pissed::pissed:

southern151 07-07-2015 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfighter (Post 762484)
yeah that is pretty impressive, i bet ole boy in the tundra is upset, broke his boat and truck at the same time :cry::cry::cry::cry: that sucks, hopefully he was on his way back from a long weekend and not on his way to vacation :pissed::pissed:

This guy had been home from Afghanistan long enough to put 1,400 miles on his very first brand new truck. He was towing an Express bay boat(for its third trip out) that his wife had bought him while he was deployed. He was hit head-on by a motorist that had state minimum coverage, which came nowhere near paying the value of the loss. He turned to USAA and, they short paid him nearly $10k on the truck value! Talk about :pissed::pissed::pissed:!!

The saving grace is that everyone walked away!

Attachment 90551

C-Bass2mouth 07-07-2015 12:36 PM

Got hit in Sulphur on the way to go yaking once if that counts. Both yaks made it out alive and only broke a few rod tips. But talk about a let down. (And yes it was a female driver)

keakar 07-07-2015 05:30 PM

look on the bright side, instead of worrying how he is going to move it, he can just drive the boat to the dealership to get a new trailer lol

duckman1911 07-07-2015 06:01 PM

Like my wife said. At least it went over instead of through the cab.

fishfighter 07-07-2015 06:36 PM

Yeahp

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 762523)
Like my wife said. At least it went over instead of through the cab.

^^^TRUTH^^^

jl8200 07-07-2015 10:03 PM

That's a pretty crazy pic. I would have been so pissed off.

Speck Attack 07-08-2015 10:53 AM

My Back is Hurt.....One call that's all.....

RichWentFishing504 07-09-2015 03:23 PM

That's the new Tundra boat rack option. Available only in the limited models.

jopete 07-09-2015 06:00 PM

i had a idiot woman run into my boat trailer while i was passing under hwy 90 at hwy 88. once my truck passed she just took off and did not see the 22' alum boat behind the truck. she had 9 little kids in the car with her.
BOAT NEVER RAN THE SAME AGAIN. it had a wobble when it was on pad that never happened till that day. all insurance did was fix the boat trailer.
cop didn't do her anything about the unicef movie she was filming in her car with all them kids.

i should of picked up the fender and beat her sensless with it.

live and learn.