SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New windshield (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60791)

Patt 07-14-2015 08:34 PM

New windshield
 
Just picked up a bay stealth and the windshield is spidered and I was told there's a shop in lake Charles that can make me a new one for a lot cheaper than sending it off and getting one made . Does anyone know of this place because I can't find it and my buddy that got one made a couple years back doesn't remember the name of the place of course. Or if anyone knows of another place that can build me one that won't cost 300-400$ that would be awesome!

fonikoddity 07-15-2015 08:19 AM

Maybe Colonial Glass on Lake St? They've done some pretty strange custom stuff for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patt 07-15-2015 06:33 PM

All I was told is that it's a brick building with a lot of windows and looks like an old mechanic shop lol

Lake Chuck Duck 07-16-2015 09:13 AM

It was probably Allied Glass, almost to downtown on hodges I think.

hivolt 07-19-2015 09:31 AM

Hey Patt, did you find out anything about getting a windshield made for your boat? I just bought a used boat also and need a replacement. Also, would anyone know of a place around Lafayette that may do this? Thanks

swd814 07-22-2015 01:51 PM

I had the guys at Alamo Glass in Lafayette on Bertrand make a plexiglas windshield for my old Cajun 2100V. They can bend the plexiglas if it's a simple design, they don't do complicated curves.

ryanjag07 07-23-2015 05:52 PM

I had used these people in 2010 for a dual console ranger bassboat. It was real easy to deal with them. http://getaboatwindshield.com/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted