SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Red Alert Lures (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61537)

redalertlures 08-30-2015 05:20 PM

Red Alert Lures

I first want to thank each of you that have purchased from me and I sincerely hope you all like and use my lures.

Have not been on this site much lately and wanted to explain why.

Was laid off March 31st and have only worked 14 days since...

I was not able to pay the sponsorship fee and I didn't want to upset those sponsors that have paid for the privilege of advertising on this site.

I do post when I am able to fish and have reports, but being limited on funds I don't go fishing much...sad to say.

Its not just about selling lures and such...but right now its the only way I make $$ to pay bill I am hopelessly behind on. Sorry to sound like a winy kid.

I recently became the Louisiana Dealer for Vibe Kayaks. I did this to hopefully make a decent income for my family. It will take some time to get off the ground, but the Vibe Sea Ghost is a great kayak and very affordable so I will be able to sell them easily.

Once I get this going I will contact the board owner and pay the sponsorship fees I am currently unable to pay.

I will continue to chime in and post occasionally, but I will refrain from advertising.

Again, I appreciate all of you very much and hope to see you all out there on the water sometime!

(apologies for the rambling)

NotEZ2Beat 08-30-2015 07:57 PM

Good luck with the new venture!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cajun bill 08-30-2015 08:32 PM

Just bought two of your Speckanator popping corks from Acadiana Outfitters who told me that they are having trouble keeping them in stock. Can't wait to try them out. Good luck in your future endeavors.

marty f 08-30-2015 10:21 PM

Glad things are looking up for you Keith, been meaning to call you and see whats up.

redalertlures 08-31-2015 08:58 AM

Thank you gentleman...I am certainly trying some new things!!!

Marty, I am still here brother...making lures and now selling kayaks!!

Cajun Bill, I am making them as fast as I can LOL along with all the other Irons in the fire!!

patque 09-02-2015 05:03 PM

You make a great product. Bought some corks a while back. Just ordered more a couple days ago. Hope you keep making them. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redalertlures 09-05-2015 11:44 PM

@patque Brother, I will never quit making baits...may slow down a little, but I always make baits...hell, I am in the shop right now making em LOLOL need to be in bed..I drove 1550 miles in the past 2 days...I am beat LOL