SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Chicot Lake (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61753)

swampman46 09-16-2015 06:51 AM

Chicot Lake
 
Anyone know if the drawdown has started, or is the water level still normal?

sledgehammer 09-16-2015 07:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I went Saturday and they had not yet started the drawdown but the level is about 2 feet below normalAttachment 95281Attachment 95282and they are biting

swampman46 09-16-2015 08:19 AM

OK thanks. I'm thinking about taking my old Dad there this week. It's been probably 20 years since I've been to Chicot. I have a 17' aluminum with 70hp, would I have any problems getting around? BTW nice catch!

Dogface 09-16-2015 12:54 PM

Very nice.

Cajuncharlie 09-30-2015 10:18 AM

I went fishing there on the 23rd. Water appeared to have dropped to about 3 ft below normal. Caught a couple of small bass. Had numerous strikes. Did hook a nice 3 lb'der but was unable able to net him (fired my net boy!). Will go back in a week or two.

jgannard 10-04-2015 04:10 PM

Nice fish.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted