SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fowl southern boyz duck lyfe down south etc (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62884)

ahlangle 01-14-2016 10:54 PM

Fowl southern boyz duck lyfe down south etc
 
What is it with all of this "fowl lyfe boyz" crap I see on the back of every S-10, minivan, neck tattoo, Mustang, and Instagram profile today? On every social media outlet it seems like there are at least 20 of these "groups" with some name like this, but my question is: what are you? You make and stickers? Are you a gang? How did duck hunting turn hood? Thank you.

Matt G 01-15-2016 12:05 AM

#boutdembarrelstickerzbaw

seachaser250 01-15-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 783829)
#boutdembarrelstickerzbaw

I have a start up company if anyone would like to get in on the ground floor. It consists of flat bill snap backs, auto decals, Yeti(K2, RTIC, Pelcican etc) cooler decals(no you cant use the auto decals on your cooler), T shirts, and paracord survival bracelets.

It's called- I put stickers on things and wear clothing that represent activities I don't really do all that often or ever, LIFE.

ahlangle 01-15-2016 09:36 AM

That would actually work.

B-Stealth 01-15-2016 09:53 AM

Lol paracord survival bracelet. "this would make really good cordage in a survival situation"

Flatbill SnapBack=Parent Fail

Matt G 01-15-2016 10:06 AM

I'm not that old, but apparently I'm not that cool either....... Anyone care to explain what a snapback is?

seachaser250 01-15-2016 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
plastic snap closure on the back, I remember having that on my little league hats as a kid.

Matt G 01-15-2016 10:27 AM

Ahhhhh. It was always just a ball cap to me growing up. That is dope though. lol

southLA 01-15-2016 01:00 PM

Post two Instagram pictures of my ducks per year. Got the new mojo. I'm so hardcore you don't even know

Reggoh 01-15-2016 01:40 PM

My friends and I have started to compile a list for identifying douche bags simply by looking at their trucks... the trucks are affectionately known as DBSK's. (Douche Bag Starter Kits)

Here are a few of the indicators (keep in mind you need several of these to be considered a douche bag):

A windshield brow sticker (I recently saw one on an F250 that said "Steady Steppin")
Most of these trucks are F250 or 2500HD and always 4x4
Yeti sticker somewhere on it
Costa sticker somewhere on it
Drake waterfowl sticker somewhere on it
Truck must be lifted
Aftermarket Rims larger than 20" and must have mud grips
Driver typically less than 30 years old
Yeti cooler in the back of the truck
Aftermarket Exhaust with at least an 8" baffle on the muffler
Banks Power System upgrade (must have Banks logo sticker on truck)
The driver of these trucks usually paints his face to hunt ducks or deer
Driver probably has a barrel sticker on his shotgun

This list is not all-inclusive and still growing... Anyone want to contribute?

redaddiction 01-15-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggoh (Post 783861)
My friends and I have started to compile a list for identifying douche bags simply by looking at their trucks... the trucks are affectionately known as DBSK's. (Douche Bag Starter Kits)

Here are a few of the indicators (keep in mind you need several of these to be considered a douche bag):

A windshield brow sticker (I recently saw one on an F250 that said "Steady Steppin")
Most of these trucks are F250 or 2500HD and always 4x4
Yeti sticker somewhere on it
Costa sticker somewhere on it
Drake waterfowl sticker somewhere on it
Truck must be lifted
Aftermarket Rims larger than 20" and must have mud grips
Driver typically less than 30 years old
Yeti cooler in the back of the truck
Aftermarket Exhaust with at least an 8" baffle on the muffler
Banks Power System upgrade (must have Banks logo sticker on truck)
The driver of these trucks usually paints his face to hunt ducks or deer
Driver probably has a barrel sticker on his shotgun

This list is not all-inclusive and still growing... Anyone want to contribute?



They make $80,000 a year offshore. But still live with their parents and still have no money in the bank.

Reggoh 01-16-2016 03:16 PM

This thread died quick... 🤐

Might be a few offended people on SC

fishinpox 01-16-2016 04:07 PM

Lmao

Quackhead62 01-16-2016 04:07 PM

I saw some of these guys at the boat dock. With camo flat bill snap back hats and a truck similar to the truck y'all described early in this thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishinpox 01-16-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggoh (Post 783861)
My friends and I have started to compile a list for identifying douche bags simply by looking at their trucks... the trucks are affectionately known as DBSK's. (Douche Bag Starter Kits)

Here are a few of the indicators (keep in mind you need several of these to be considered a douche bag):

A windshield brow sticker (I recently saw one on an F250 that said "Steady Steppin")
Most of these trucks are F250 or 2500HD and always 4x4
Yeti sticker somewhere on it
Costa sticker somewhere on it
Drake waterfowl sticker somewhere on it
Truck must be lifted
Aftermarket Rims larger than 20" and must have mud grips
Driver typically less than 30 years old
Yeti cooler in the back of the truck
Aftermarket Exhaust with at least an 8" baffle on the muffler
Banks Power System upgrade (must have Banks logo sticker on truck)
The driver of these trucks usually paints his face to hunt ducks or deer
Driver probably has a barrel sticker on his shotgun

This list is not all-inclusive and still growing... Anyone want to contribute?

White costas or oakleys
Big azz white rubber watch
Usually shaves arms & legs ( by the way , W T F is that all about???)

B-Stealth 01-16-2016 06:52 PM

This one puzzles me.

Why do people go through the trouble of painting there face, then choose not to wear a hat with a bill that's forward facing? (The way god intended)

Does face paint make u invisible?

fishinpox 01-16-2016 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 100486


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"W" 01-16-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggoh (Post 783861)
My friends and I have started to compile a list for identifying douche bags simply by looking at their trucks... the trucks are affectionately known as DBSK's. (Douche Bag Starter Kits)

Here are a few of the indicators (keep in mind you need several of these to be considered a douche bag):

A windshield brow sticker (I recently saw one on an F250 that said "Steady Steppin")
Most of these trucks are F250 or 2500HD and always 4x4
Yeti sticker somewhere on it
Costa sticker somewhere on it
Drake waterfowl sticker somewhere on it
Truck must be lifted
Aftermarket Rims larger than 20" and must have mud grips
Driver typically less than 30 years old
Yeti cooler in the back of the truck
Aftermarket Exhaust with at least an 8" baffle on the muffler
Banks Power System upgrade (must have Banks logo sticker on truck)
The driver of these trucks usually paints his face to hunt ducks or deer
Driver probably has a barrel sticker on his shotgun

This list is not all-inclusive and still growing... Anyone want to contribute?


All laid off due to low oil prices and can't afford truck note anymore so parents pick up note

meat killer 86 01-16-2016 08:46 PM

This is awesome. I thought I was the only person who thought people who did all this funny stuff on their vehicle were dumb. I have a plain Jane f-150

Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meat killer 86 01-16-2016 08:46 PM

Apparently I'm no good I guess. Haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted