SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ninja (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6340)

eman 12-27-2009 12:48 PM

Ninja
 
WOW , Just saw an infomercial on tv that says everyone can get a free *****! These *****S can Do allmost anything around your house. I think i'll order me a kitchen *****. But Wait, For a limited time it's buy one ***** get another ***** free. I can get a kitchen ***** and a ***** for the yard!!

blackmamba 12-27-2009 12:52 PM

give me 2... nevermind you cant put 2 *****s together

huntin fool 12-27-2009 12:57 PM

give me bout 3...one in the house....one outside...and one to follow me around

CatDaddy 12-31-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 95157)
give me bout 3...one in the house....one outside...and one to follow me around


***** please!!!

Jordan 12-31-2009 10:34 PM

Eman- that sounded like a billy may's drug commercial

LittleRob 01-02-2010 05:14 PM

I used to be a *****, but I gave it up for the oilfield....better job security

fishinpox 01-02-2010 06:25 PM

i got hondurans yo no hablo japanesse:*****::*****:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted