SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Last Day off (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7344)

BayBolt23 02-01-2010 03:39 PM

Last Day off
 
Thinking of making one last trip tomorrow before going back to work Wednesday for 7 days. Come on guys pump me up alittle to go or stay home and wish I had went.

LaAngler 02-01-2010 03:43 PM

why let that pretty boat go to waste, they catching reds, few trout, few flounder....

what else you got to do?

Ray 02-01-2010 05:19 PM

My wife is going to Vegas in a week with her sister and some friends.
I will be a fishing mutha.

evis102 02-01-2010 06:18 PM

Try the shell bank were west pass meets the ship channel.

BayBolt23 02-01-2010 09:58 PM

Ok fellos I'm going 5 to 10mph wind the high 60. I can't stay home another day.

calcutta37 02-01-2010 10:37 PM

with who


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted