- -
Sac a lait
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8987)
| BArmand |
03-28-2010 07:47 PM |
Sac a lait
4 Attachment(s)
Caught these at Toledo Bend last weekend before the front. A few over 2 lbs. Fished 2 feet under popping cork with tube jigs in 5-8 feet of water around scattered grass beds.
|
| Mediumheavyaction6'6 |
03-28-2010 07:51 PM |
nice fish
|
| Big Flounder |
03-28-2010 07:53 PM |
Man that is beautifull! I just started fish sacs and I love it!!!
|
| fishinpox |
03-28-2010 08:27 PM |
hell yeah!
|
| fishmaster911 |
03-28-2010 08:41 PM |
dats some nice slabs !
|
| Capt. Matt Caire |
03-28-2010 09:55 PM |
hell yeah. I just finished frying some up. Nice slabs u got there bud
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted