View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHog View Post
Think about how yall would fell if u spent countless hours learning that lake trying to find good spots away from the crowds to avoid problems. You find them spots out in the middle of nowhere then joe blow pulls up on you wide open shuts down on top of you and starts pushing his gps buttons. Next thing you know next week theres 10 boats there. All your hardwork down the drain cause somebody seen you where they never seen a boat fish before and just had to get them cordinates cause they know they got it with the push of a button.
welcome to America! i have worked very hard to build my business and skills in my line of work, there are 1000's of other people that do what i do in baton rouge, oh well i just do it better, faster, and more efficient. i get my prices under cut everyday by hacks sure i may lose 1 job to them but when they fk up that house guess who they call to fix it. look at it that way if the "secret" spots are such good producing spots for big trout then the average person will either 1) scare the fish out of there b4 they even wet a line or 2) trow a poppin cork with a dead shrimp to try to catch a trophy trout. my point it most will get frustrated and leave those spots alone if they don't produce in 10 min. unless they are dink school trout hang outs and if that is the case who gives a **** those spots are a dime a dozen in any coastal bay system in Louisiana.