View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:51 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

There's a lot more to the story, too long to type!!!! Out of 200, I think they will save about 50-75. They had already had 22 dead when he got there.

The real problem here is the media. I hate the media, all of them, and their reporting is what causes things like this. Jeremy "went off" being he thought the cattle rancher was getting a bad rap from the government. It all goes to how they paint a picture. I hate them, but especially TV-10 & TV-3. These guys would always suck our butt wanting information when we had a bad accident or went serve warrants wanting a camera there. I can remember being interviewed after a large bust on I-10 one night. The next week the same reporter is all up in someone's house who got a lawyer saying he was "abused" by the police. They made us look like a bunch of criminals because some crackhead didn't put a knife down after being told 37 times. I should have shot the SOB, but all the training nowadays makes you scared to pull the trigger! That's why I got out of it. The media uses emotions for their stories and turn them the way they want to!

Let me get off this soap box, I'm getting dizzy!