View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
People can scream racist crap all they want but truth be known most of it comes from truth. And I mean most and if you haven't realized that then you haven't gotten out enough in different areas. If you don't have that desire to see it for yourself, then you have other options: pick up a newspaper, turn on the news, or get a map of crime stats and try to deny the truth. Although first hand view is the best method, the others will get the point.

I'm with salty, long as you work for what u got and not screwin others to get it then you a good dude in my book, but don't sit there and try to label someone as a racist because their eyes are open and aren't blind to the truth

btw this isn't directed at lpfishntim, this is just general consensus that I have on people bashing about being racist when all the person did was state a truthful fact

I can agree with that. I've been around N.O., I've lived in Baton Rouge in a very racially diverse neighborhood and I know for a fact that everyone has the potential to do something great with there life regardless of race. I don't choose or want to be ignorant about the truth. I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I know the statistics are high for black men to commit violent crimes and street crimes, But in reality not every person in the black race grows up to be a criminal. Sorry If I offended you Salty you might not be racist, but stereotypes aren't always reality!

btw living in walker is a 100x better than living in Baton Rouge. I can sleep at night not having to hear traffic, car stereo systems, trains, gun shots etc. and FYI I live in a nice restricted subdivision that isn't trashy!