View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
I can agree with that. I've been around N.O., I've lived in Baton Rouge in a very racially diverse neighborhood and I know for a fact that everyone has the potential to do something great with there life regardless of race. I don't choose or want to be ignorant about the truth. I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I know the statistics are high for black men to commit violent crimes and street crimes, But in reality not every person in the black race grows up to be a criminal. Sorry If I offended you Salty you might not be racist, but stereotypes aren't always reality!

btw living in walker is a 100x better than living in Baton Rouge. I can sleep at night not having to hear traffic, car stereo systems, trains, gun shots etc. and FYI I live in a nice restricted subdivision that isn't trashy!

When people refer to racism, they are talking about blacks 99.99% of the time. Why is that? Because there are more blacks than other races, or, maybe because the other races work? Like "W", I have worked hard all my life and have instilled the same in my kids. Raising them in a "welfare" town made that a chore, in itself, but I am proud of the way both of 'em turned out. Was it easier for me to teach them because I am white? Was it easier for them to learn because they are white? If you think I'm a "racist", you, my friend, are colored-blind. The blacks are the ones that have played the "race card" since the beginning of time.