View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:50 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913
Headknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
When people refer to racism, they are talking about blacks 99.99% of the time. Why is that? Because there are more blacks than other races, or, maybe because the other races work? Like "W", I have worked hard all my life and have instilled the same in my kids. Raising them in a "welfare" town made that a chore, in itself, but I am proud of the way both of 'em turned out. Was it easier for me to teach them because I am white? Was it easier for them to learn because they are white? If you think I'm a "racist", you, my friend, are colored-blind. The blacks are the ones that have played the "race card" since the beginning of time.

A father makes a big difference for everyone in society, the problem isn't that a person is black or white or any race, its there belief, there practices, ethics, and how they were raised. the social problems that we face these days is a lack of fathering and yes that is a major problem in the black community too and as fft warren said its a matter of truth.

there is a number of things we can point our finger at and criticize, issues, people, politics and groups but if we never do anything to help solve the problem then we are nothing but hypocrites who are part of the problem.

Last edited by LPfishnTIM; 03-28-2010 at 12:07 AM.