View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:49 AM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
Sit back and let me hit you with some truth... Racism is a relatively new religion created by our government and then distributed by the media. What I mean by "religion" is that it is used to control or divert attention away from what the government is doing. Think about it, if whites are scared of what blacks are doing aka crime and other mischief and the blacks think the whites are out to get them then both sides focus on each other instead of what the big house is doing. Now, you will say that racism is a real and viable entity i.e. the 50's and 60's in the south. I agree that there are people in this country that are haters of a certain race color and creed but that doesn't mean it is widespread and out of control like the media has you believe. Things done by the powers that be are not done just willy nilly they are planned and calculated. Chew on that morsel of goodness for a moment and get back to me. Oh and LpFishnTIM, you sir are a hypocrite because that city of Walker with its less crime was built on racism. That city has recently become more popular because of white flight. That is why suburbs all across this great nation are created and populated.
this is a bunch of bull ****, the probability of having a black person commit a crime against you is slim, the chance is a lot higher that they commit a crime against there own family member or someone of there own race, the same goes for white people. The government uses media in many other ways than racism to divert the real problems from being seen in America.

And the town I grew up in and currently live in now has nothing to do with who I am and how I think, I've lived in Baton Rouge and Denham Springs Just as long as I have lived in Walker.