Thread: Which Browning?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is it October YET? View Post
The reason I want a Browning is that they last forever and are of a higher quality. The Remington just seems cheaply made when you hold it beside a Browning. To each their own I guess...I'm just going to buy the kids something else like wtretrievers Ruger then just sell it when they get older. The wife is going to love me buying two guns.
cheep quality? what models are you looking at? Rem is a better gun than browning. Go check out shooting forums and see how many people are shooting brownings for great accuracy and reliability. I have been involved with one of the top shooting forums for about 6 months now and I haven't heard of one person on their using a browning rifle or browning actions, etc. however rem is used very frequently.

Good luck with your purchase but as said before you can get a better rifle for much less, with browning you paying for a name.

Not to say that browning is a total piece of junk or nothing, they are nice guns. But they are extremely overpriced because of the name. Because you can get better guns for cheaper

Last edited by FF_T_Warren; 04-08-2010 at 05:32 PM.