View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
dude are u ****ing serious...dbarham..ur a dumb ***..nothing over 18 inches...wat are u serious..and that trout will be 9 lbs. in ur dreams u dumb ****..ur a *** hole just for saying that and u need to learn how to take measurements and weigh fish...dude ive caught more trout than u have ever dreamed and imagined and im prolly half ur age.,..and u still cant weigh trouts...thats a 6-7 at most..get outta here with that 9 bull ****...and go figure yall wanna eat ribeyes over fish...dude ur out the box...i bet rib eyes are better than red snapper and mahi mahi too...neva mind..youve never caught enough of them to know either huh...dude go back to texas with your lil dink beach trout and wanna be 9lber.....
suck it!! you need to learn how to talk to folks BOY!! those fish are as big as I said they are... I dont have to lie to kick it!! whatever you say backwood inbred swamp boy!! YOURE THE MAN CAUSE YOU FILLED ONE COOLER WITH TROUT FROM 12 TO 18 INCHES!!! You swampboy are my new hero can you teach me to be an arrogant POS LIKE YOURSELF!!ARE ALL BIG LAKE FISHERMAN AS Ignorant as you and W? and i think its rubbin off on fool!!nobody ever rained on your parade yet boy this is a fishing forum you dont have enuf fellow morons in the gill net to cuss out? leave me the h e l l outta it!!all i was saying was that we catch good ones in texas not that my fish were better than yours! i could give a rats arse! and youre right the trout in the bottom pic WASNT 9 SHE was 8.6 she was second on the star leaderboard LOOK IT UP DIP ****! UPPER COAST....SHE WAS ALSO A LITTLE BEACH TROUT.. mr know it all! theyre gonna throw you off soon enuf for talkin trash anyway youre too dumb!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0824080742a[1].jpg (90.0 KB, 47 views)