View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:30 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

first off all *******..im not from big lake..im from st. bernard louisiana...second of all i believe this is my post and you came on here and started **** with others who were posting...third my swamp boy cajun inbred *** will whip the **** outta you any day of the week anywere wereeva u wanna fish..and mah fat *** will damn sure whip the **** outta you if you ever grow the nuts to show up in La and come toe to toe to me...u old *** ***in panzy..dude no body likes u here..no body even wanted ur input on this post..you keep reposting the same pics...dude we dont care..and u wanna say mah trout aint 7+ are u trippin dude..u gotta get your head check ...and your fish looks so big cause your obviously a little arrogant femanine *** man...dude you needa go head and go play with your damn cattle..thats were u belong..with your steers..cant hang over here dude..get the **** off of our cases..your just mad cause we can catch more fish than yall...i cant believe your comming at me with this dumb ****...apparently you dont know a real cajun..cause u shouldnt be talking to one like this..all i did was post mah trip wat yalll wanna staRT IS YALLS PROBLEM...just so happend you had to start **** with the wrong people....