Quote:
Originally Posted by eman
Sounds like a cool way to spend an evening.
FYI, Just be careful, You are shining a light at animals w/ a weapon in your possession. The wrong agent sees you and he can cite you for night hunting from a vehicle at the most or harrassment of wildlife at the least. Sucks ,but it has happened
|
Thanks for the warning. I have thought of that, so that's why I load up with ratshot. Maybe it will help show that I'm not really "hunting" and it's just for snakes. Also I keep the video camera with me because really I'm just trying to get some video or at least sounds. I know I'm not doing anything wrong, but you're right, all it takes is the wrong agent on a power trip to ruin things. Anyway, thanks again for the warning. But until I'm told to stop, I'll keep on enjoying it.