Thread: Vegtables??
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:51 PM
speck-chaser's Avatar
speck-chaser speck-chaser is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: new iberia
Posts: 3,764
Cash: 4,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Don't have time to keep the weeds out of one and I can't stand a garden with weeds and grass in it. Would also need to haul in dirt since the S L C crap my house sits on can barely support what grass I have.

get you some cinder blocks, and make you a lil raised bed and get some good composted sterile soil from a nursery down there and plant away, no weeds,at least the one I sell dont have any. My lil boy has been picking beans, tomatoes,squash and bell peppers for a few weeks now. cucumbers are starting to go crazy too. Wish you lived closer,I could hook you up
Reply With Quote