View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,574

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjam View Post
I see "A Whale Super Tanker" on the news tonight in the N.O. area so something positive must be happening...Testing will be allowed thank God....I pray for the success for the Whale and hope many more type vessels will be deployed to our Gulf waters.....The above article may have help in some lil way to give way to red tape and selfishness of Obama's agenda along with the
Greenies...

I'm saddened every day I go to the P-cola beach and see very lil clean up effort outside the main tourist areas...I'm talking about areas of the beach to the furthest most east and west of the attractions but recent storm waves have covered all beaches up in the crude....no denying the affects...but clean up crews in tourist areas are working 24/7 in hope our visiting friends don't cancell their reservations....so pls, give me a shout for a first hand report of our beaches if you have any doubt of visiting...we have so much to offer and hurting because of the negative SOB'S news coverage from yankees that never seen a friggin beach...they just enjoy the hipe like Jim C from the weather channel when the wind blows...
I committed just last week to a New York reporter while eating FREE OYSTERS behind the Hampton Inn at the Tiki Hut "Gilligan's"to take him out to catch n release Red Snapper and see the oil first hand if he would be straight up reporting and tell the damn truth...he was a great guy and promised he would....trip planned next week, so I'll be sure to post a report for the Salty Cajun if sea/oil condiions allow....

Thanks for reading my La friends!!!!!

I pray for us all!!!!!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy
Jimmy I hate hearing you possibly losing a way of life it is terrible...I just wonder what if there where no goverment intervention but you had the assets and funding available...would there be more cleanup effort??
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .

Last edited by SULPHITE; 07-02-2010 at 08:58 AM.