View Single Post
  #7  
Old 09-13-2010, 09:26 AM
I make oil's Avatar
I make oil I make oil is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Berwick LA
Posts: 1,588
Cash: 3,863
Default

I am not a photographer. Here is a pic of his big Speck. The picture does it no justice. Actually I am kind of disappointed it didn't come out better. He wanted to mount the fish but I told him no. The boy is a fishing machine. He does not start to complain until it is time to go. Bob Gouge from between the banks fishing show was at the fish cleaning station when we got there and he and my son hit it off. He asked him if he would want to be on the show sometime. If it ever happens I will let you guy's know when. Would be cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hunter fish.jpg (26.7 KB, 58 views)
Reply With Quote