View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:50 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadMan View Post
I would lean towards buying gifts instead of giving cash, but I'm open to whatever we all decide.

This is also up to y'all. Let me know if you know of any families in need. It'll be a LA family, but where depends on your suggestions. If we gey enough money pooled up, we may be able to help 2 or 3 families.

That sounds really cool! I'd definitely be interested in doing something similar...bringing Christmas to a family that wouldn't otherwise have one. Thanks for the donation!

So far I've received $75 to go towards this and Billy has offered up a rod to auction off. When I have pictures and more info I'll post it up and we'll get the auction started.
i was going to get the photo tonight but they killed me at work today and i have a full plate for christmas and just wore out today, perhaps tomorrow mon for sure.
what i have is a cajun themed 7ft6 spiralstix and a 6ft 10 i think off shore spiral, i believe it's #30--#50 and what i am thinking the bid could go for the one that you want.
i will try to take some really good shot's so that you will be able to see what you are biding on.
if you have any coment's please post them up.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billybannerweb.jtommy thomson.jpg (17.0 KB, 147 views)