View Single Post
  #35  
Old 07-06-2009, 01:00 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Bender View Post
Just trying to get some clarification whether you despise just Texas Guides or any guides that do it.

So, let me ask you this, how do you feel about the La. Guides coming to Texas to fish under the same circumstances?
I drought very much that there is one fishing guide from LA that goes to Texas to fish!!!! I never heard of it or seen it.....Not saying it might not happen but I promise its nothing compared to other states...I don't believe a LA guide should travel out side of his state to fish with customers!!!! Only tournaments or events!! I deer hunt in Texas and pay high prices to do so!!! But I don't make money bring customers there either!!!!
Reply With Quote