View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsouthcharters View Post
Hey Josh, Gray said to tell you hello!

I take nothing away from Jasons Fishing ability! He is a nice guy, I have seen him for years in Venice! AND he has done nothing illegal that I know of! It does leave a bad taste in your mouth when we can catch 1 amberjack a person but he can bring in tens of thousands of pounds to the dock! Most were caught right out of Venice, do you have any idea how long it will take to get that many fish back in that area! They may have almost completely cleaned out some rigs! Not illegal but not cool either! As for the sucker punch, that much is true but it would not have mattered much! He can fight that capt any day of the week and it would turn out the same! I dont think that it was right and do not agree with what went down! It was a lot leading up to that night, not just one thing!

If I went to Florida and dumped thousands of pounds of red snapper on the dock in front of local captains, im sure they would be cool with that too right??? I dont think so!

I agree with that.............If its commercial he needs to have his own private place to clean his fish