Thread: Big Lake WayLay
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch.and.fillet View Post
Good Catch Guys....nice feeesh! Get 'em next time Micah....

Dude running through the drift didn't happen to be a in Blue Wave? Had two clients out Friday and some dude cut across our drift and our bite by trolling at 100% within our castin distance, gets on our bite, then turns a 90 shuts down and starts his drift right in front of us! And no, he didn't have a T-Top....we looped around, kept our distance and just got back on it. My client was like "*** - thought this was called 'Big Lake'? That just ain't right..."
No, it was a guy in a Blue Wave that was yelling though. This guy was in an aluminum Xpress type center console. Was sorta beige in color, never seen a beige Xpress, so not sure the brand. Surprised that was the only confrontation with that many people, everyone was pretty respectful. Usually where I fish the bigger the boat the bigger the azzhole, but didn't see that yesterday. I crappie fish on D'arbonne Lake often and when the fish are in the channel the channel is lined with boats. The dang bass fishermen will go 50 mph 30 feet from the boats On a larger body of water I would rather someone go fast past me than slow down to 10 mph and wake the hell out me. But when the channel is only 30 yards wide, and people fishing on both sides