Thread: SOLD: 2010 Haynie HO For Sale
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Flounder

Cash: 575

Guys sorry i don't not have alot of time to reply to everyones comments. I was with another boat company for almost 9 years. Yes I was doing the bass thing for a while. Still bass fish but only a few tournamnts a year. I wanted to build a boat that I could salt water fish and fresh water fish. Haynie was the only boat on the market that had the ride, speed and would let me build the top cap like I wanted. This boat was built to not only catch the salt water fisherman but to really catch the eyes of the bass guys. Run 64 miles in hour in a 24 bay boat, it will turn some heads on Toledo Bend. Do it in 5-6 footers and watch people talk. That's how this boat was designed. W can tell you that. The Z-21 is a bad *** ride in rough water. Well add 3 foot to any boat and see the difference. If anyone one has any questions or would like a ride contact me by cell or email. Oh and as for the questions will I be in a Haynie. I will not be in anything else. From Toledo Bend to Big Lake this boat is bad.