View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 01:33 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-chaser View Post
Ive got a 22' 2002 pathfinder. Been running it 8 yrs now. It is a very dry boat,except if you running in a 15-20mph cross wind,which most boats are gonna give you a few sprays from the side.very wide 8'6" and stable, lots of fishing room, 11" draft and only about 1300 lb. hull wt. There are several really nice boat makers out there, and I believe pathfinder is among the best. They are one of the few boat makers that have their own forum for boat owners to give their opinions and feedback,so they can continually make improvements for different fishing needs. I have a 200 hpdi yami on the back and havent had any problems with boat or motor. As stated earlier though, If you want to save some money, there are a lot of very nice used boats out there that will make you very happy. I bought mine from a guid that gets a new one every year,and doesnt title them,so when you get it,you get the full warranties on motor and boat.
What is top speed on your Boat? I forgot to add that speed will be a part of my boat buying decision. Not necessarily a deal breaker but a consideration, none the less.