View Single Post
  #8  
Old 03-15-2011, 01:19 PM
speck25's Avatar
speck25 speck25 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Carlyss
Posts: 193
Cash: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahunaz View Post
I figured I'd post the truth and let you guys know how tuff the Bend was this weekend. Only managed "6" fish from dusk til dawn Saturday with the biggest around 2lbs. and one of the six a crappie. Sorry no pics because i didn't keep a single fish and those fish weren't worth a single mega pixel!

From the folks i spoke with on and off the lake ...fishing was tough the whole week and didn't get any better that weekend. I had planned on fishing sunday but after getting stroked on Saturday ....I threw in the towel! Next 2 weeks will be focused on Trout. GL

Two of my budies fished last saturday. They had 15 bass between four people in two boats. They said it was tough with bad wind. Glad I had to work all weekend.

Took my wife yesterday to Toledo. We launched out of Pirates Cove and fished Six Mile. Started around 8:30 and fished till 5. Had 13 keeper bass and caught a total of 35-40. Should pick this weekend after this front.
Reply With Quote