Thread: Kistlers rods
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:06 AM
Redfish

Cash: 661

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
You need to stop running Stan Wheat and post them weights!!!! You talk the talk until called out,,,your know more than a coward and jealous old man...... Please post what you think those fish weight.....stop being a coward and changing the subject!!! You damn right we weight them...all 3 of us and the 2 7s were on two bogas....weight by me and brent,,,, so your going to call Brent and Reed lyres? How come if a vote was taken if your jealous of me it would be yes,,,,how come I have to get PM after pM from guys wanting to know why you are so jealous when we catch big trout.... Hell they are on this thread!!!! Your what a Pilgrim is!!! Someone who don't know enough to know he don't know enough.... Grow up and stop acting like a trout master when you don't even own a damn boat!!!!! Pilgrim at its best...stan wheat!!! AKA Grand Pilgrim
..Now I know why you hate Dumass...he t bagged you and you licked back

Were those the bogas bought on e-bay. If so they are junk because you claim everything from e-bay is junk and refurbished. So that means the 7lbs you claim are probably half that weight, since the bogas are refurbished.