Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald
Looks like everything is growing well.
My garden is a couple week behind yours. My trees shade my garden and it only gets good sun in the mornings.
I do have some Zucchini that will be ready to pick in a couple of days. Yellow squash don't have any flows yet. Green beans [pole] are about 5 feet tall, so they should have flowers in about a week.
Tomatoes....some are 1+ inch in size. Cucumbers have been slow this spring. Plants are just now about a foot long. Bell Pepper plants have lots of flowers.....could have some little pepper by now.
Radishes and lettuce will be ready to start picking by next week. I planted more of each a few days ago.
Shawn....... If you are careful, when this wind dies down....you can spray weed killer around all the veggie plants. Just don't get any on the veggie plants.
|
Definitely waitin on that wind to die down for the weeds and fishing!! I need to run my cultivator through it for the weeds but overtime at the plant has not allowed me to be at the house for quite a while during daylight hours.