View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Just got settled down at home from the trip and man I had an awesome time! We ended up getting a late start due to boat problems, the trim tabs weren't working, so we had to turn around and go swap boats. We got everything transferred from the Blue Runner boat to Capt. Will's boat and headed back out. Stopped at the first rig and picked up some live bait real quick then headed to the Shell Ursa. Got there but nothing was showing up so we made a run to the Shell Mars and the screen started lighting up. We got everything rigged up and ready and on our 2nd drift my reel started screaming! Fought my first tuna for about a few minutes then pulled him in the boat. A few drifts later the same thing happened but this one took a little longer to land but I got him in the boat as well. I also caught a blackfin and a couple rainbow runners. We ended the day with 4 yellowfin and 2 blackfin. We tried trolling for wahoo but they wouldn't come up for the bits so we decided to shut it down and head in since it was getting pretty rough, 1-2s my ***!!! More like 4-5s but all in all it was an awesome day with some great people. I had a great time with Dal and Ricky, owners of Blue Runner Foods, and Capt. Will with Palagic Charters for taking us out there. Here's a few pics from the trip and a pic of the after effect from shrimping Saturday and fishing Wednesday!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1305247133705.jpg (47.9 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1305247155036.jpg (46.6 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1305247272037.jpg (32.6 KB, 145 views)