Thread: Curado E?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
I've had this crap happen to all my reels other than my 2 revos and my other ambassadeurs and the one curado that I had. and I've owned quantums, fluegers, daiwas, browning, Bass pro reels and about any other cheep reel out there. Bass Pro has taken plenty reels back after three weekends or less of hard fishing. I just always added more money and got something better.

Your right but why not spend the money once and get a good reel and save on the repairs and down time

I use 3 Core 50MG...............I have 6 Cores and 2 Curado but only use 3...I will say that the Core needs some care than the Curado which I used for 5 or 6 years before the Core...

I never had any problems with the Curado .......It is by far the leading inshore saltwater fishing reel hand down....and you dont have to take my word for it....Just ask any one who fishes over 100 days a year or any reel repair shop..

You can learn a lot by taking to guys who repair reels ...and out of the 4 I have used over the past 10 years...They will all tell you like me.....Shimano Curado is the Best inshore saltwater reel hands not nothing even close