Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt
If boats role up on you I learned buying a c murder CD for. 99 at a gas station as a joke for a buddy bday present and you put it in your boat CD player to turn up as loud as you can for stubborn guide boats or people who anchor to close while you have been fishing will for sure make them pull up and leave.... huge country music fan but old c murder stays in the boat for the don't know how to be considerate fishing idiots...
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
|
Lol... I have a post where that worked.... Chris R Bonsack and I were smoking the trout and boats were almost tied up to us...I started to get pissed but needed a break..so I found a gangas rap station and hollered Party up in here...put it on 52 volume and they all backed up and some left