View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Yes lake P is 13 to 15 ft of water.... Big Lake is 3 to 5f....and when the spill was going on...we got every T-TOP lake P had to offer with no trolling motor and would motor right up to you and toss the anchor as far as possible

I was on fish and this one T-TOP with Duel 250 blew in threw his anchor and started grabbing shrimp... I was so pissed off...My veins were 3inch out my neck.... I drove up to this boat and ask what the hell was that....he looked clueless and said..Im just getting set up to fish.... .I said I see that but why did you just drive up here and spook all the fish out and then toss your damn anchor????? I told him this is 4ft of *&*#&&##*#*# water.... he said well Lake p we dont use Trolling motors....... I said in the most pissed off voice I had....THIS IS NOT LAKE P...ITS BIG LAKE...SO LEARN IT OR LEAVE BUT DONT COME HERE AND MESS MY FISHING UP BECAUSE YOUR A PILGRIM and wrapped 5 doughnuts and left
I am not doubting your story but anybody that knows anything about fishing Lake P has a trolling motor and uses it the whole time he is fishing, the spill never even came close to Lake P so maybe some of them T-Tops you speak of maybe located closer to your neck of the woods.