View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Redfish

Cash: 889

About 3 years ago I took my family fishing with my wifes dad...he is one boat we are in another. We were fishing at the mouth of Ponchetrain where it dumps into manchac. Its a deep hole and they do good on specs. Well there are about 6-8 boats in a circle and we are about 50-70 yards apart. Catchin fish. This freaking big ski boat comes from a distance and runs right throught the center of all of us (they having a good time) Well alot of middle fingers went up and the boat driver makes a big loop and turns around. Note I had a short temper back then and its better now. Well I already had my flare gun out ...so did paw n law. Yes they got shot at on the second run and I saw the eyes on that boat when flares went off. He never made another return. I was questioned at dock about it but I had all my flares accounted for . paw n law told em he would do it again if they endangered his family like they did. Is it right ...probably not but alot of things arent right. I was tought stay at least 150 yards away from people fishing and always troll in from 100 yards when pulling up to a spot.