View Single Post
  #34  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:55 PM
mcjaredsandwich's Avatar
mcjaredsandwich mcjaredsandwich is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tx
Posts: 5,366
Cash: 926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
There was 4 people in it including a child, that's why I kept my mouth shut, it was a 24 HO not trying to point fingers boatdriver just stating facts buddy and I know I fish the same reefs as some of y'all and I have heard some guys talkin smack about me when I courteously troll in place and hit my little spot on the reef I like but I'm not trying to start nothing here I'm just saying doooood it happens and I know **** is being talked about me and I'm not trying to potlick no one I just get in were I fit in
I just wanted to keep casting where I was hooking up. I casted to the other side as to try and be polite but got casted over, realized it and reeled up so there would be no problems. Probably just hatin on my texas hat
Reply With Quote