Thread: Shoulder Pain
View Single Post
  #19  
Old 07-25-2011, 06:07 PM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Dude can jump further than I could fall off of a ladder! Amazing! I'm gonna leave exercise alone for now but, I will be looking into some of these supplements. I don't think stretching is a bad idea at...for any occasion! If it won't let up, I'll see a doc and get his take on it. If he says exercise, then, that's what I'll do. Thanks to all of you for your insight. I sincerely appreciate everything that everyone had to say. Hell, that's why I asked this crew...I knew I could count on em!

However...Whoever said the old comment, can kiss it! Yeah, I'm gettin old but, hey, it beats the alternative!

BTW, Alphaman, ya oughta seen me trying to mask and paint your truck today! I had a friend here for a while that found it quite comical watching me try to move my arm! Hey, that's what friends do though...Right?
Reply With Quote