One day I was headed through Opelousas and I was on the douple laned main street and need to turn left onto 190. I was in the left lane and needed to get over to make the turn. Had my signal light on and kept trying to get over but no one would let me in. So next thing I know Im at the light already Still in the left lane and light is still green) so I turn my signal light off and go on through the light like I was supposed to do. Didnt realize until after that there was a cop behing me the whole time. No big deal right, I didnt do anything wrong. Well according to him I tried to make the left turn from the left lane and saw him behind me so I descied not to. I ended up with an "improper lane usage" ticket. Somthing that never happened and wasnt even attempted.
|