View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Hey man, get off my turf! They need to invest in a greater oppurtunity...MY collision center!

Man, all you guys talkin bout stocks and sell-offs has me a little jealous...Every dime I am making right now, that doesn't go into life functions, goes back to my business...I mean EVERY DIME!!! I hope to see a rising trend over the course of the next few years with my investment though! You can each help by wrecking a car and trusting my company to make the repairs! Cash donations also help!

In all sincerity, I hope we can bounce back from what is looming overhead. European markets are not faring well right now nor, is Asian markets(as of yesterday). Some of the smarter people I know speculate that the dance they have been doing in DC has much to do with other markets flattening out and even falling by multiple percents.
corey keep putting $ back in that business , all i did for a number of years was pump $ back in and work 50-60 hours/week. now its paying off for me. if you do honest work , dont get greedy, keep projects on time , and treat your customers like you would want someone to treat your grandmother you cant go wrong just stick with it your time is right around the corner dude . im busier now in a crappy building market than i was after katrina , people who would not give me the time of day during the boom are now beating down my door for us to do thier projects because of the good reputation ive build for the business.