View Single Post
  #13  
Old 08-30-2011, 05:14 PM
biggun's Avatar
biggun biggun is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Abbeville, LA
Posts: 1,868
Cash: 4,112
Default

Yes !!

I do remember those days!!! Some 25 yrs ag0. Several years ago I was at a friends camp on 3 Mile Lake. I was pulling some ladies on a tube behind my boat.

The owner of the camp said Gunn "Regan (Her Son) has a new pair ski's. YOU want to try them?"

Well I was fairly good back "IN THE DAY", So I said Sure! Well after skiiing awhile on 2 skis I decided to 'Slalom". Went well until some kids came at me in another boat pulling a wakeboard throwing a BIGGG WAVE.

There I go tumbling head over heals and like a "DUMMY". I tried to right myself still holding on to the ski rope. ONE recommendation: SKIING 101 !!! "LET GO OF THE ROPE IF YOU'RE FALLING"!!!


ONE MRI, and 3 months of twice a week Physical Therapy later; I was able to lift my arm a little above shoulder height.

Needless to say My Orthopedic Surgeon recommended I not ski anymore!! HA !HA !!!

Biggun
Reply With Quote