View Single Post
  #9  
Old 09-09-2011, 10:01 PM
simplepeddler's Avatar
simplepeddler simplepeddler is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: saint amant
Posts: 3,421
Cash: 1,684
Default

Bull ****..........no way I would stand for a kid that age getting patted down.
I am as conservative as it gets and my boys know their *** would be mine if they stole something.
11 is too damn young in my opinion.
now 15 and it' on like donkey gong.
There is no way and 11 year old in my opinion can comprehend what the real deal is.
Of course, I am not burdened with all the facts.

My 11 year old step son, now 21 was hand cuffed and hauled to jail because a little cheerleader claimed he had a gun.........needless to say, she had a crush on him and it was all a crock.

But from that day until he finished he had a "rap" in this school system.

I can tell you from direct experience, this kind of bull**** does not bode well on a young man.
Reply With Quote