Thread: whats up
View Single Post
  #55  
Old 09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Hopedale Hustler's Avatar
Hopedale Hustler Hopedale Hustler is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hopedale louisiana
Posts: 2,354
Cash: -89
Default

*** I've done advanced trig less confusing than this story...point is u shoulda got it in and didn't but I guess it's ok...and wats wrong with your friend and the marine..? Did the marine start or provoke it? Cause if so than maybe he deserved a beatin even if ge was a marine..point is wat does him being a marine got to do with it? And FYI not all marines are bad...I got great friends who have been to Iraq and while they may be a lil crazy they just ain't bad...and are u even a marine u said fellow marine but did u even make it through boot camp? Just curious I thought u were hurt ?
Reply With Quote