First the obvious - Blind height: I am assuming you built the blind that high is due to water level fluxuation. So I would cut some small trees or long branches and place around the back and sides of the blind to break up the outline of the square blind. If water does not fluxuate, then lower it. As for the native vegitation, yes it will die to some extent. Wrap the blind with chicken wire. Then brush with fast grass or equivalent. After fast grass is in place, ad fillers like cane or any of the native growth in the area. Personally, I do not think it is so important to match blind color for native vegitation color exactly. Next time you are running the marsh or where ever you are, look at the different shapes/colors that occur naturally in the wild. Main thing is to make the blind look natural and like it belongs there.
|