View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:11 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODBENDER View Post
My feelings are not hurt, LOL! It is just the judgement people make without even knowing about what is going on. If I see five fire trucks in front of a house on fire I don't think hmmm too many trucks for a little house fire. Why they need so many trucks for one house. If it isn't your business then don't worry about it. Hey i'm not hatin. I have put my life on the line for you for over 12 years now. And will gladly continue.
Understood Rodbender!!!!!

I read comments on here all the time that are against what I do for a living but I chose not to comment on them because for one, I don't want to start a bunch of crap and two, the people will usually not understand if I tried to explain to them. I realize the comment would be abrasive to a law enforcement officer and the gentleman apologized for it. No one on here intentionally tried to call you or your co workers out, it's just one of those things that people say, no harm no foul.

All though you have chose your profession on your own, I do not think you will find anyone on here that does not appreciate what you do for us and will continue to do for us.....