View Single Post
  #37  
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Keith_Stone's Avatar
Keith_Stone Keith_Stone is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Jennings, La
Posts: 496
Cash: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODBENDER View Post
My feelings are not hurt, LOL! It is just the judgement people make without even knowing about what is going on. If I see five fire trucks in front of a house on fire I don't think hmmm too many trucks for a little house fire. Why they need so many trucks for one house. If it isn't your business then don't worry about it. Hey i'm not hatin. I have put my life on the line for you for over 12 years now. And will gladly continue.
May want to swith to decaf. The OP was meant as a joke as were the responses to it..The post was for fun, a little humor never hurt anyone....
Reply With Quote